Funny Inspirational Quotes to Start Your Day Off Right
If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, what will 25 funny inspirational quotes today do for you? The easiest way to feel good is to find something that puts a smile on your face or is funny and makes you laugh. Imagine how great you will feel when you make it a daily practice to find what is funny in any situation.
You will find some of the most inspirational, funny, humorous, thought provoking quotes that will brighten your day today and every day when you come back for more.
Enjoy them and share to make someone elses day too.
1. Just take it one day at a time and pat yourself on the back when you get through a storm. Take it easy and enjoy the journey.
“Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.” – Elbert Hubbard
Funny Inspirational Quote
2. Ever feel like you have been paying for things you have done? Here’s a thought.
“You must pay for your sins. If you have already paid, please ignore this notice.” – Sam Levenson
3. Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun. Fall in love. Regret nothing. Live life to the fullest.
“It’s okay to look at the past and the future. Just don’t stare”
4. This can be a great motivation to strive for more and have fun doing it.
“I have to be successful because I like expensive things.”
5. Be happy and in love with your life. It’ll drive people crazy and you’ll have fun doing it.
“Be happy, it drives people crazy.”
6. You are important!
“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping in a room with a mosquito.”
7. One day, the people who didn’t believe in you will tell everyone how they met you.
“Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.”
8. Be the light that helps others see.
“Aspire to inspire before we expire.”
9. The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become. Avoid negativity. Love free and be happy.
“Some people are like clouds, when they disappear, it’s a beautiful day.”
10. When you face difficult times, know that challenges are not sent to destroy you. They’re sent to promote, increase and strengthen you.
“When life puts you in a tough situation don’t say “Why me”,say “Try me”.”
11. Always be yourself. People will always have something to say. Be who you are anyway.
“Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway.”
12. The future comes one day at a time. What a great reminder to take one day at a time, and you will reach your goals and your future in a less stressful manner.
“The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.” – Joe Girard
13. Negativity is a nasty disease. Stay away from all negative people, situations, and things. Choosing to be positive will help you be a better person.
“Do not listen to those who weep and complain, for their disease is contagious.”
14. One day you will look back and laugh at all you’ve been through and will be glad you didn’t give up. Success is not built on success. It’s built on failure.
“Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, ‘I’m not going to make it’, but you laugh inside remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.” – Charles Bukowski
15. Holding that anger is like drinking a poison that slowly kills you. Let go of the anger or hate. Choose forgiveness and be happy.
“Hating people is like burning down your own home to get rid of a rat.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
16. Appreciate life as it happens. Life only happens once. Enjoy every moment of it for soon it will pass.
“Anyone who takes himself too seriously always run the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not.”
17. Obstacles are placed in our way to see if what we want is really worth fighting for.
“When life brings big winds of change that almost blow you over, close your eyes, hang on tight, and believe.”
18. Mistakes have the power to turn you into something better than you were before.
“We made mistakes because life doesn’t come with instructions.”
19. Your happiness is dependent on your decision.
“Awesome things will happen today if you choose not to be a miserable cow.”
20. Laughter is the best medicine. Smile every day.
“Always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine.”
21. The moment you accept things positively, that’s when you start growing.
“You grow up the day you have your first real laugh – at yourself.” – Ethel Barrymore
22. Humility is always the key to success.
“If you let your head get too big, it’ll break your neck.”
23. Start having that positive thought the moment you wake up every morning. A positive thought produces a positive life.
“Tell the negative committee that meets inside your head to sit down and shut up.” – Ann Bradford
24. Let us love ourselves so fiercely, that when others see us they know exactly how it should be done.
“Be that kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor every morning, the devil says, “Oh crap she’s up”.”
25. People in your life can inspire you or they can drain you. So, choose wisely.
“You can’t always control who walks into your life, but you can control which window you throw them out.”
Which one tickled your funny bone the most? So many wonderful funny inspirational quotes available to enhance your day.
Looking for more inspirational quotes to fill you up? Check out our inspirational quotes on love, quotes for women, quotes to inspire, quotes for work, life quotes, famous quotes, and more.
If we can help you on your journey, reach out to us. We are here to serve you.