FINE to FAB Education For Teens & Young Adults
Reduce Depression, Anxiety, Eating Disorders, Sexual Abuse & Suicide
The F.I.N.E. to FAB program works with campuses to help build up self-esteem by reducing depression, anxiety, stress, eating disorders, self-sabotage, sexual abuse, and suicide by shifting the paradigm for your students from an “I can’t” to “I will” attitude, from “scarcity to abundance”, from “victim to victor” mentality by giving them the power and control within themselves by teaching them to F.L.Y. (First Love Yourself)!
Lisa Lieberman-Wang is the author of the #1 internationally bestselling book F.I.N.E. to FAB. (F*@%*d Up, Insecure, Neurotic & Emotional…fine) to FAB. Lisa is the Co-Creator of NAP (Neuro Associative Programming) and a Licensed Master NLP Practitioner & Trainer, Relationship Expert. She shares her powerful story of overcoming depression, anxiety, emotional and sexual abuse that turned into an eating disorder and suicidal tendencies in her late teens through college and early adulthood.
At the early age of 16 Lisa was sexually assaulted on a date and when she confided in someone she trusted she was told not to tell anyone that she would get in trouble. Later at 18 years old she was attacked by an employer. The patterns of low self-esteem and self-worth began to spiral. The shame, blame and regret turned into ulcers and she lost 30lbs in 30 days. At a mere 95lbs she was rushed to the hospital from a sudden heart attack. She spent the better part of 13 years in and out of 5 more hospitals, therapy and OA, AB, SA programs to no avail, she continued to hurt herself. It wasn’t until she went a non-traditional route that she got help.
Looking for the answer in all the wrong places to her question “What’s wrong with me” she finally got the answer, there was nothing wrong with her. She was ill equipped with the tools and resources to move past the emotional and physical abuse and became a victim to her own story. She turned to food for comfort and support to stuff the feelings and spent 13 years as a bulimic, compulsively overeating, binge eating and purging. On the outside you would have never known. She was an honor student and graduated Magna Cum Laude, but on the inside she was killing herself and never felt like she was good enough.
Today she is living an authentic life, happy, healthy & free for the past 23 years. She is on a mission to help others avoid years of shame, blame and therapy with a proven model to heal faster by giving you the tools and resources that made it possible! She is a Trusted Health and Wellness Advocate sought after by TV, Media, Universities and Institutions. Teaching individuals to F.L.Y., First Love Yourself!
For more information to bring Lisa Lieberman-Wang to your campus, call Toll-Free: 844-FINETOFAB.
Her 7 Secrets to overcoming self-sabotage makes it simple and attainable to live a peaceful and empowered life now. She has helped thousands of people worldwide, including herself, build up their self-esteem by overcoming lifelong emotional challenges with her proven 7 Secrets to FAB model. Emotional pain and “stinkin’ thinkin” do not have to hold you back any longer. Lisa leads by example and shares her personal stories and strategies with colleges and has dedicated her own life to helping others find that same freedom through her programs and seminars.
Lisa is the most experienced emotional and mental health and wellness speaker available to address the deeper issues behind self-sabotage that may be hurting your psyche and even your future well-being. With Lisa, nothing is impractical. She gets past the “why” to the “how” so listeners can apply her strategies for immediate results.
Lisa gives you the tools and inspiration to create success on your own terms. Lisa is a keynote speaker that is always in high demand with universities, organizations, companies, charities, and other groups, because of her practical, inspiring, fun and enlightening authentic approach to changing the way people feel about themselves. She is a powerful leader who has inspired over 120,000 people around the world through her interactive live presentations and has touched millions through television and media.
Why You Should Care
- According to the American College Health Association (ACHA) the suicide rate among young adults, ages 15-24, has tripled since the 1950s and suicide is currently the second most common cause of death among college students. That study also found 9.4% of students reported seriously considering attempted suicide at least once in a 12-month period, a marked increase from several decades ago.
- Two out of three people with depression do not get help, and the third leading cause of death among 18-24-year-olds is suicide. As per the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (2013 CDC WISQARS), suicide is the SECOND leading cause of death for ages 10-24, and the leading cause of death for college-age youth and ages 12-18.
- Rates of anxiety and depression have similarly sky-rocketed in the last few decades. A 2013 survey of college students found that 57% of women and 40% of men reported experiencing episodes of “overwhelming anxiety” in the past year, and 33% of women and 27% of men reported a period in the last year of feeling so depressed it was difficult to function. Studies suggest that between a quarter and a third of students meet criteria for an anxiety or depressive illness during their college experience.
- As per the National Center for Education one out of every four students (22%) report being bullied during the school year. Students who experience bullying are at increased risk for poor school adjustment, greater risk for both mental health and behavior problems, anxiety, depression, academic problems, substance use, sleep difficulties and violent behavior later in adolescence and adulthood. 84% of students observed students perceived as overweight are being bullied.
- There is a strong association between bullying and suicide-related behaviors. Students victimized by their peers were 2.4 times more likely to report suicidal ideation and 3.3 times more likely to report a suicide attempt than youth who reported not being bullied.
- In the United States, 20 million women and 10 million men suffer from a clinically significant eating disorder at some time in their life, including anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, or EDNOS, which is now recognized as OSFED, other specified feeding or eating disorder.
- There has been a rise in the incidences of anorexia in young women 15-19 in each decade since 1930. The incidence of bulimia in 10-39-year-old women TRIPLED between 1988 and 1993 (Hoek& van Hoeken, 2003).
A percentage of Lisa’s fee goes to the non-profit group FINE to FAB Foundation, Inc. 501C3, helping those who are suffering from depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicidal tendencies by spreading the message of hope, support, and love and avoiding years of shame, blame and therapy to those in dire need.
Here is a great opportunity to get the ones you love and care about help immediately!
“Study this book as if your life depended on it, because it already may. Lisa Lieberman-Wang is an expert at helping people follow her path from f.i.n.e. (F*@%*d Up, Insecure, Neurotic & Emotional…fine) to FAB. Her 7 Secrets to overcoming self-sabotage makes it simple and attainable to live a more peaceful and empowered life now. Please…get one for yourself and one for every woman, of every age, you care about.”
-Raymond Aaron, New York Times Bestselling Author of Chicken Soup for the Parent’s Soul
“Lisa offered a presentation like nothing we’ve had for our students before. Rather than just teach, she touched our audience emotionally and provided practical strategies for a new life.”
-Mark Bertrand, Graduate Professor at Harvard University
“Brilliant, Lisa Lieberman-Wang will inspire and empower you to take back control and live the dream of a more peaceful and authentic life. Her 7 secrets are the prescription to stop self-sabotage that threaten this and future generations now.”
-Dr. Roger Sahoury, Above & Beyond Holistic Wellness Center
From an early age, I began searching for “more” I always knew I wanted “more” but I wasn’t sure what “more” was, or how to achieve it! I learned more about myself and my path spending an hour with Lisa than I did spending over 2 years with a therapist. Lisa’s program was not only an eye and heart-opener, but the best word I can use to describe it is a metamorphosis. I went into the program feeling like a straggly caterpillar and came out realizing what an amazing butterfly I have become! Stop settling for less and know you deserve the best!
-Sarah Dawe, Student
“Lisa Lieberman-Wang is one of my favorite stories of how taking massive action at the crossroads of our lives empowers us to learn from our past, decide who we really are, focus on and believe in who we are now, and realize what we have the power to become. I am witness to Lisa’s conscious, careful, powerful decision to take back her power over 20 years ago. With fine to FAB you too will learn the tools to empower yourself and other women. I’m proud to call her my friend!”
-Loren Slocum, Former International Crew Director and Facilitator for Tony Robbins, Founder & President of Lobella, International
“Years of education still will not teach you what you will learn in this book, fine to FAB. Lisa is the best at transforming years of knowledge and experience into bite size pieces to help you get past anything that is holding you back.”
– Elizabeth Weber, International Field Chairman, MA and Founder, The Weber Foundation (501C3)