Inspirational Love Quotes to Fill Your Heart
Love is every where around you and you may still feel you are looking for it in all the wrong places. Well you will find it here. Inspirational love quotes to open your heart.
It doesn’t matter where you are in your life, we all need love. Some times we look outside ourselves and forget the first love you will ever need is the one you have for yourself. It might sound hokey but it is true. The secret to finding true love lies within you. Start with yourself and see what happend.
Here are some fabulous inspirational love quotes for you personally, in relationships or just plan looking for love, enjoy!
1. Once you understand, believe, and accept that you are already FAB, you realize that you deserve someone that see’s it too.
“You don’t need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.”
2. It all comes down to the last person you think of at night. That’s where your heart is.
“If you want to know where your heart is, look to where your mind goes when it wanders.”
3. Love me for who I am… not for who or what you want me to be. Life is far too short to conform and be like everyone else.
“The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. Loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
4. If you find someone who makes you smile, who checks up on you often to make sure you’re doing good, who watches out for you and wants the best for you, don’t let them go. Keep them close and don’t take them for granted.
“It’s always nice to have someone in your life that makes you smile even when they’re not around.”
5. Have the courage to tell someone what you really feel instead of playing with their feelings. Don’t tell them one thing then show otherwise.
“Don’t play with someone’s heart if you have no intentions for a serious relationship.”
6. Love is when you can’t be apart from someone for too long. You’re always thinking of them, and when you’re with them you never want to say goodbye.
“You don’t marry someone you can live with, you marry the person who you cannot live without.”
7. Be you the best version of yourself. There is no replacement for you.
“Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.”
8. There is no better feeling than loving someone!
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
9. To love someone is to love the selflessly. Some people are in your life for a season, others for a reason.
“If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.”
10. When you love someone, you love the person as they are, and not as you’d like them to be.
“When you fall in love with someone’s personality everything about them becomes beautiful.”
11. Love is not rare. Anyone can be infatuated but very few find that unconditional love.
“The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.” – Brian Tracy
12. Love is about accepting each other’s weirdness and flaws. It’s about being yourself and finding happiness together.
“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”
13. You can’t give what you don’t have. If you want to love someone else you have to First Love Yourself, F.L.Y.!
“Love yourself first before you love someone else.”
14. There is always this one person that can’t live without you. You make that person smile and laugh.
“To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” – John Lennon
15. Loving means to accept the person for who he/she is. It means that you will love that person through the worst times.
“A true relationship is someone who accepts your past, supports your present, loves you and encourages your future.”
16. Happiness comes from moments spent with loved ones. It comes from loving unconditionally and being loved. Give love and happiness to everyone.
“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.” — Morrie Schwartz
17. Even if love is full of thorns, I’d still embrace it for I know that in between those thorns, there is a rose that’s worth all the pain. Don’t give up on love.
“It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know. We all know people who are so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life is a mere living death.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
18. Love more… give more… never expect something in return. Act without expectation for in the end you’ll be disappointed.
“To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return.” – Madonna
19. I want to live a simple life without stress or worry. I don’t need a lot. I just want to be happy and love without measure.
“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” — Khalil Gibran
20. Love is not just a feeling. Love is about choosing the other person even when the feeling isn’t there. It is about commitment to one another. It’s a choice that you make every day, no matter what.
“Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.” — David Wilkerson
21. Love can either make you or break you. You can never tell.
“Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.” – Joan Crawford
22. Stop getting involved in relationships for the wrong reasons. Relationships must be chosen wisely. There’s no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it will happen in the right time, with the right person, and for the best reason.
“It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone.” – Marilyn Monroe
23. When you really care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.
“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
24. There comes a time when you meet someone and you just want to make them smile for the rest of your life.
“Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” — Mother Teresa
Ready to get more love in your life here are some more great inspirational quotes to fill your heart.
Easy way to get love is to give it. Start with yourself and then others.
Looking for more inspirational quotes to fill you up? Check out our inspirational quotes on love, quotes for women, quotes to inspire, quotes for work, life quotes, famous quotes, and more.
If we can help you on your journey, reach out to us. We are here to serve you.