Here are 20 Solutions to Feeling Overwhelmed in Quotes
Feeling overwhelmed is an easy response to the world when you feel like things are bigger than you can handle. Everything is coming at you at the same time and you just want a way to let it go and run from it.
It doesn’t have to be daunting any longer. Sometimes the answer is as easy as letting go or learning better-coping skills to deal with situations. One solution to avoid feeling overwhelmed is to imagine the situation getting smaller in front of you until it is so tiny that it has no energy associated with it.
Another solution is to follow the advice of some wise individuals on these awesome quotes to stop feeling overwhelmed.
1. Just do your best and forget the test.
“Accept responsibility for your life. You know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
2. You have the power to control everything in your life. You are the driver in this life. No one else. Filter what you think and focus on the positive.
“Our greatest battles are with our minds.” – Jameson Frank
3. Learn how to accept yourself – accept your flaws and all. As long as you are moving forward, then be happy.
“Nobody is perfect, so stop trying to be perfect.” – Lisa Lieberman-Wang
4. We need to stop bringing the past into the present. Start a new day and make a happy ending.
“None of us can go back and start a new beginning, but all of us can start a new day and make a new ending.” – Lisa Lieberman-Wang
5. “So many of us live in our own palace of pain, convinced that we are alone in our struggle, but the fact is… we’re not alone.” – Lisa Lieberman-Wang
6. Just keep pushing yourself no matter how hard it is. When it’s hard just push right through it to the brighter side. The victory is through the challenges.
“Trials and tribulations of every kind are what give us the strength to rise above and find success.” – Lisa Lieberman-Wang
7. Without darkness, the light is nothing special. Every pain and hardship are sweet after you overcome them all. Focus on the light!
“It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle Onassis
8. Success is never a straight line and it will never be. Part of achieving that goal are the hardships along the way.
“When it gets difficult is often right before you succeed.” – Chris Darrett
9. Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people. Stop comparing your life. Start living it
“3 Things in life that will kill your happiness over time.
1.Comparing yourself to others 2. Lack of close friendships 3.Holding onto resentment”
10. Life is boring without challenges. You don’t grow when things are easy, you grow when you face challenges. So next time you are facing some difficulties, face it boldly.
“Challenges are part of life. Overcoming them makes you a stronger person.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
11. Where there is unity there is strength.
“We are struggling for a uniting word, but the good news is that we have a uniting movement.” – Emma Watson
12. You’re an overcomer and more than a conqueror. Stay strong. Life is tough and so are you.
“No one knows what you have been through or what your pretty little eyes have seen, but I can reassure you – whatever you have conquered, it shines through your mind.” – Nikki Rowe
13. If you want it, go for it. Take a risk. Great things never came from comfort zones.
“Some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.” – J.K Rowling
14. Stop caring what others think. It’s such a waste or your time and energy. That is the greatest prison people live in – the fear of what other people think.
“Never be ashamed of how you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion you want and do what makes you happy.” – Demi Lovato
15. Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream. Dream big, start small but most important is you start.
“The size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them. If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.” – Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
16. How will you know if it’s the right decision if you never make it? Take chances. Make mistakes. That’s how you grow.
“I was smart enough to go through any door that opened.” – Joan Rivers
17. You may feel beaten at one point. That’s okay. Just NEVER give up!
“Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
18. Commit yourself to become a better person today than you were yesterday. Believe that you can. Put your mind into it.
“Don’t ever stop believing in your own personal transformation. It is still happening even on the days you may not realize it or feel like it.” – Lalah Delia
19. Beautiful things happen in your life when you distance yourself from negativity. After that, something better will come along.
“Breath. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” – Oprah Winfrey
20. Your mind will always believe everything you tell it. Don’t limit yourself and don’t let other convince you that you are limited. You can achieve what you believe you can.
“Be so focused on believing that you can, that it doesn’t matter if anyone says you can’t.” – Chris Burkmenn
You probably feel like a weight was lifted off your shoulders by now. Imagine what it will feel like when you no longer ear that little voice in your head and you stop feeling overwhelmed forever. I bet that sounds wonderful. Well you can make it your reality by practicing staying in the moment and being present. It will make your days easier and your life brighter.
Looking for more inspirational quotes to fill you up? Check out our inspirational quotes on love, quotes for women, quotes to inspire, quotes for work, life quotes, famous quotes, and more.
If we can help you on your journey, reach out to us. We are here to serve you.