Top 100 Quotes That Will Change Your Life For The Better Now!
No matter where you are in life having some motivational quotes to pick up your day are priceless. That being said here are 100 Motivational Quotes that will Change Your Life for the Better Now!!!
Motivational quotes are like having a good friend sit down with for a cup of tea. You can take your time, sip through and savor each moment from one to the next. Find some to take home with you and share others that will brighten up their day too.
Sit back and enjoy 100 Quotes that will change your life for the better now.
1. Know yourself. Accept yourself. Love yourself. No matter what you have done, where you have been, know, accept and love who you are.
Beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It’s about knowing and accepting who you are.
2. If you can learn to control your fear, to work through it, to get what you want in spite of it, you’ll be able to get everything you’ve ever wanted.
Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
3. Do something today that your future self will thank you for.
What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
4. It isn’t enough to stop the negative thinking. You need to replace it with something more empowering.
Erase the old tapes in your head and create new ones.
5. Aiming for perfection is unrealistic. The trick is to simply aim for consistent improvement – consciously, methodically working toward just becoming better than before.
Stop waiting for perfection and eliminate the excuses that are keeping you stuck.
6. Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people.
When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.
7. Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy.
Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of someone else.
8. Just be yourself. Let people see the real you and you’ll attract the right people in your life.
Decide this minute to never again beg anyone for the love, respect and attention that you should be showing yourself.
9. Live life to the fullest. Enjoy every single day of it for it will happen only once. Learn to let go of things that you can’t control. Enjoy life
Letting go doesn’t mean giving up, but rather accepting that there are things that cannot be.
10. No matter what you’re going through, no matter how good or bad your life is… wake up each morning and be thankful you still have one.
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets.
11. One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you cannot change.
Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness.
12. You’re not going to please everyone, it’s simply impossible. People will hate you or love you no matter what you do. If they don’t like you, that’s their choice. Move on from that person.
You can’t please everyone, and you can’t make everyone like you.
13. Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and twice as beautiful as you’d ever imagined.
I think everyone should be told they’re beautiful until they believe it.
14. Decide what you want to be, pick out your future, and make your own destiny. After all, whoever we think we are, we become!
The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
15. I hope we will be the kind of person that makes other people want to improve their lives as well. Be the light.
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
16. What you believe determines who you will become.
Whatever we believe about ourselves and our ability comes true for us.
17. Life is too short. Surround yourself with those that lift you higher and know your self-worth.
Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.
18. Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away your joy. Life is too short to put up with the fools.
When other people treat you poorly, walk away, smile and keep being you. Don’t ever let someone else’s bitterness change the person you are.
19. Learn to be grateful and appreciate all that you have now versus waiting to have the perfect life. Be willing to leave the past behind you and stop beating yourself up over things that were out of your control.
We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.
20. There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy. Make up your mind to be happy today No matter what, let no one take that away from you.
Whatever you decide to do. Make sure it makes you happy
21. Love yourself first. No one will do that except you. It’s not selfish it is self love.
Make yourself a priority once in a while. It’s not selfish. It’s necessary.
22. Be fearless. Have the courage to take risks. Get out of your comfort zone even if it means being uncomfortable. If you lost your fear, you will learn to get a life.
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong.
23. Keep people in your life that truly love you, motivate you, encourage you, inspire you, enhance you, and make you happy. If you have people who do none of the above, let them go.
Let us be grateful to grateful to the people who make us happy.
24. To be honest, letting go of people or things is not easy. But once you let things go, happiness finds you and that’s a way of telling yourself you did the right thing.
Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.
25. Be yourself. People don’t have to like you, and you don’t have to care. Be proud of yourself.
Be who you are and find yourself so you can be your own person and enjoy life with no regret.
26. Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong and act like you’re okay. Strong walls shake but never collapse.
A strong women is someone who is able to smile this morning like she wasn’t crying last night.
27. Be yourself. No matter what other people think. God made you the way you are for a reason. Besides an original is always worth more than a copy.
Being yourself is all it takes. If you want to impress someone, don’t be someone else. Just be yourself.
28. You are one of a kind. Be authentic. Have a daily practice of letting go of what you think you’re supposed to be and embrace who you are.
Always remember you’re unique just like everyone else.
29. Think for yourself. Trust your own intuition. You are walking your own journey.
Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life.
30. Let go of those who hurt you.
Don’t chase after the people that hurt you. Replace them with people that care.
31. Sometimes holding on does more damage than letting go. There are things in life we can’t control and we just have to let it go.
The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present.
32. Stop yourself from stopping yourself. Don’t let your own worst enemy live in between your ears. Believe in yourself.
Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and at some point you will.
33. Keep smiling. Life is beautiful. There’s so much to smile about.
I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Happy people are beautiful.
34. To be honest, letting go of people or things is not easy. But once you let things go, happiness finds you and that’s a way of telling yourself you did the right thing.
One of the hardest things to do in life, is letting go of what you thought was real.
35. Know your worth! Don’t chase, get chosen.
The moment you feel like you have to prove your worth to someone is the moment to absolutely and utterly walk away.
36. No matter how far you’ve gone on the wrong road, you can still turn around. It is never too late to start living the way you want.
It is never too late to be what you might have been.
37. You are one of a kind. Be authentic. Have a daily practice of letting go of what you think you’re supposed to be and embrace who you are.
No matter what you look like or think you look like, you’re special and loved and perfect just the way you are.
38. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Surround yourself with people who inspire and encourage you. Your network is your net worth.
39. In this moment, right now, you have everything you need to create exactly what it is that you desire. Don’t waste another moment. Get to it.
The power for creating a better future is contained in the present moment: You create a good future by creating a good present.
40. People will always have their opinions. Only you know who you really are. Focus on living authentically and honestly, have integrity in all that you do, and those opinions won’t matter.
Despite everything, no one can dictate who you are to other people.
41. Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.
If you’re not happy about how you look, you have to question how much self-love you have.
42. Many people procrastinate thinking that they have so many years to live. But the truth is that the opportunities you have today won’t be there five years from now. You’ll be older and responsibilities will be knocking your door, compromising your freedom with each passing year.
One day you’ll wake up and there won’t be any time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do them now.
43. Change is the law of life. And this is good for you. Would you like it if every day was the same? We are here to constantly enhance our experience of life and reach greater heights spiritually, physically, emotionally, and financially. When there is no progress, there is no life.
Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
44. People try so hard to be cool, be a winner and become likeable. But the truth is you need to build yourself inside-out and not outside-in.
One of the most important things you can accomplish is just being yourself.
45. Never let your dreams die. They are the truest expressions of who you are. Chase them, every single day.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.
46. Be content with who you are, because you are unique person that no one else can emulate.
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
47. The only way out of a bad situation is to continue in order to to get yourself out of it.
If you’re going through hell, keep going.
48. Each day is an opportunity to create more beautiful memories. Let go and forgive.
You need to let go of the resentment inside of you and don’t let it shape the way your life will be in the future.
49. Life is too short. Surround yourself with those that lift you higher and know your self-worth.
The key to life is to be round the people who will empower you to reach the next level in life.
50. Life is so beautiful and there’s so much to smile about.
No matter what’s happening, choose to be happy. Don’t focus on what’s wrong. Find something positive in your life. Thank God for the small things.
51. Live life to the fullest because it only happens once. Worrying is just a waste of time.
Time spent worrying drains your energy, it makes you weaker. You were created to live a peace-filled life.
52. Life is a test. Enjoy every moment of it. We must learn to face all the challenges this life has to offer and end up victorious.
Life comes with many challenges. The ones that should not scare us are the ones we can take on and take control of.
53. To be honest, letting go of people or things is not easy. But once you let things go, happiness finds you and that’s a way of telling yourself you did the right thing.
Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak, sometimes you’re just strong enough to let go.
54. Believe and work hard and all your dreams will come true.
Believe and work hard and all your dreams will come true.
55. If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread in to your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond.
If you limit yourself only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise.
56. Know yourself. Accept yourself. Love yourself. No matter what you have done, where you have been, know, accept and love who you are.
Embrace who you are. Literally, hug yourself. Accept who you are.
57. Giving up is not an option for me. Never give up. Great things take time.
When things are going bad, don’t use that as an excuse to give up. Instead use it as motivation to push harder. Never give up.
58. Life only happens once, so live the most of it. Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun and don’t let people bring you down.
Life is short. Don’t waste it being sad. Be who you are, be happy, be free, be whatever you want to be.
59.The world is going to judge you no matter what you do, so live life the way you always want it.
Never change your originality for the sake of others, because no one can play your role better than you.
60. Feeling bad and doing nothing about it is a waste of your energy. Move on and make good decisions.
Sometimes it’s very hard to move on, but once you move on, you’ll realize it was the best decision you’ve ever made.
61. Sometimes you have to stop over-thinking so much and just go where your heart takes you.
Over-thinking ruins you. Ruins the situation, twists things around, makes you worry and just makes everything much worse than it actually is.
62. Don’t chase people. Be yourself, do your own thing and work hard. The right people – the ones who really belong in your life – will come to you and stay.
Sometimes you just have to give up on people. Chasing them is a heartache especially when they don’t try to meet you half way.
63. Give respect to others thoughts and cherish their feelings.
Respect people’s feelings. Even if it doesn’t mean anything to you, it could mean everything to them.
64. Judging others is simply the flip side of judging yourself.
Try not to take things personally; what people say about you is a reflection of them, not you.
65. Whatever you believe about yourself on the inside is what you will manifest on the outside.
Confidence is the key. If you don’t believe in yourself, then nobody will.
66. In this life, people will love you and people will hate you and none of that will have anything to do with you.
Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do, for you.
67. Don’t judge people. You never truly know the daily struggles of others.
Everybody makes mistakes but remember to be sure to point out your own before you point out someone else’s.
68. Be yourself – not your idea of what you think somebody else’s idea of yourself should be.
Being yourself is all it takes. If you want to impress someone, don’t be someone else. Be yourself.
69. If we judge others, it is because we are judging something in ourselves of which we are unaware.
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
70. When you learn to love yourself, you will stop putting your self-esteem in the hands of others.
Worry about loving yourself instead of loving the idea of other people loving you.
71. Stop comparing yourself to other people, just choose to be happy and live your own life.
Why compare yourself with others? No one in the entire world can do a better job of being you than you.
72. That’s what it’s all about. Believing in yourself and going for your dreams and goals. Stop wondering if you’re good enough. Know that you are!
If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles.
73. Establish who you are and don’t let anybody dress you up or change the way you are, and stay true to yourself.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
74. To become successful, never give up. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. Remember great things take time.
A little progress each day adds up to big results.
75. Remember great things take time.
Greatness is sifted through the grind, therefore don’t despise the hard work now for surely it will be worth it in the end.
76. Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people.
Comparison is an act of violence against the self.
77. Know yourself. Accept yourself. Love yourself. No matter what you have done, where you have been, know, accept and love who you are.
Just in case you have forgotten today. You matter. You are loved. You are worthy. You are magical.
78. One of the most courageous decisions we’ll ever make is to finally let go of what’s hurting us. Forgive others not because they deserve it but because you deserve peace.
Forgive others. Not because they deserve forgiveness but because you deserve peace.
79. To become successful, never give up.
I failed over and over and over again in my life that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
80. The only permission, the only validation and the only opinion that matters in our quest for greatness is our own.
It takes a strong person to do their own thing and not wait for anybody else to validate their existence.
81. First know yourself before judging someone else’s life.
Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own.
82. All things are possible if you never give up.
Always remember that in life, whatever we do, we are never defeated unless we give up.
83. Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
84. To be honest, letting go of people or things is not easy. But once you let things go, happiness finds you and that’s a way of telling yourself you did the right thing.
Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go.
85. Think for yourself. Trust your own intuition. You are walking your own journey.
Self-trust is the first secret of success.
86. Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now.
Know the value of time. Snatch, seize, and enjoy every minute of it.
87. Take small steps every day, and you’ll get there one day.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
88. Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals.
Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams.
89. Be grateful for all the obstacles in your life. They have strengthened you as you continue with your journey.
Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyzed you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.
90. Train your mind to see the good in everything. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.
91. What makes you different right now, makes you stand out later in life. You should be proud of being different, you should be proud of who you are.
What makes you different makes you beautiful.
92. To become successful, never give up.
When the world says “give up”, hope whispers “try it once more”.
93. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
Do it, move it, make it happen! No one ever sat their way to success.
94. You have the power to control everything in your life. You are the driver in this life. No one else. Filter what you think and focus on the positive.
Our thoughts create our reality, where we put our focus is the direction we tend to go.
95. There are no shortcuts. Work hard, be patient, consistent and never give up.
There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
96. Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind.
Envy is the art of counting the other fellow’s blessings instead of your own.
97. Take chances. Chase your dreams. Don’t play safe and be boring. Start living!
If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
98. When other people treat you poorly, keep being you. Don’t ever let someone else’s bitterness change the person you are.
People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. But how strong you stand is what makes you.
99. No one is perfect and we can always learn something new. It’s about effort. There are tons of ways to give effort even if you don’t know what to do. but doing nothing or giving up is not a good decision to make.
Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you decided to look beyond the imperfections.
100. To become successful, never give up. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. Remember great things take time.
Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
Congratulations for getting through them all. Know that they are here as a resource to you whenever you need them or want to share with your friends.
Come back regularly to your pick me up when ever you can.
Check out our inspirational quotes on love, quotes for women, quotes to inspire, quotes for work, funny quotes, life quotes, famous quotes, and more.
If we can help you on your journey, reach out to us. We are here to serve you.
You can find more helpful tips to change your life for the better now, letting go and improving your self-esteem by calling 1-844-FINEtoFAB, emailing us at [email protected]FinetoFab.com or Pick up a copy of my book, Fine to Fab here!