Inspirational life quotes help you put things in perspective. It is too easy to turn on the news, read the paper and listen to others complain about what should have or could have transpired. Your life is a sum of what you take in and to insure you are bringing in more good than bad, here are a healthy dose of inspirational life quotes.
1. “Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.”
2. “Be bold enough to use your voice, brave enough to listen to your heart, and strong enough to live the life you’ve always imagined.”
3. “Listen to positive people and ignore negative ones. People that doubt, judge, and disrespect you are not worthy of your time and attention.”
4. “You were born to be real, not to be perfect. You are here to be you, not to live someone else’s life.”
5. “Stop wasting time getting upset at those who criticize your life. It’s always someone who has no idea if the price you paid to get to where you are today.”
6. “Know yourself. Accept yourself. Love yourself. No matter what you have done, where you have been, know, accept and love who you are.”
7. “Your life is a result of your choices. If you don’t like your life, it’s time to make some better choices.”
8. “Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.” – Brian Tracy
9. “Use this time to do what you want, be what you want. Don’t look back with regret.”
10. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.”
11. “Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best.”
12. “You must always believe you can do anything you want. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t.”
13. “To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.”
14. “Begin doing what you want now. We are not living in eternity, we have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snow flake.”
15. “You can’t change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is change how you react to it.”
16. “Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.” – Les Brown
17. “One of the most important keys to success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you don’t feel like doing it.”
18. “Good things come to those who wait, greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.”
19. “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect, it means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.”
20. “Love what you have. Need what you want. Accept what you receive. Give what you can. Always remember, what goes around, comes around.”
21. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Brault
22. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because in the end, those who matter don’t mind and those who mind don’t matter.” – Theodor Seuss Geisel
23. “Just don’t give up trying what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong.” -Ella Jane Fitzgerald
24. “To help yourself, help others. Whatever good you do travels a circle and returns to you many times over, but remember, life isn’t about what you get, it’s about what you become.”
25. “Nothing really worth having is easy to get. The hard-fought battles, the goals won with sacrifice, are the ones that matter.”
If any of the inspirational quotes hit home for you come back regularly for a good dose of more to make your day even brighter.
Looking for more inspirational quotes to fill you up? Check out our inspirational quotes on love, quotes for women, quotes to inspire, quotes for work, life quotes, famous quotes, and more.
If we can help you on your journey, reach out to us. We are here to serve you.