If you are like most women, you have been on more weight loss programs than you can count on both hands. Know that you didn’t get where you are overnight and you won’t get where you want to be without it taking some time too. Here are some inspirational weight loss quotes to make your journey easier.
Always remember and never forget you are worthy and deserving of being your best and having all that you want. Speaking from experience, there is no amount of food that will ever fill you up and make you feel whole. It is an inside job and you can do it!!!
You may want to lose weight, but I want to encourage you to decide right now to release it. Yes, if you lose it you may find it again! Instead, release it and let it go. Let this be the last time you have to worry about weight loss and start a new beginning now.
Enjoy these inspirational weight loss quotes to make your journey to a happier and healthier you that much easier.
1. “A huge part of losing weight is believing you can do it and realizing it’s not going to happen overnight.”
2. “You’ve always been beautiful. Now you’re just deciding to be healthier, fitter, faster and stronger!”
3. “Eat for the body you want, not for the body you have.”
4. “If you eat what you have always eaten, you’ll weigh what you have always weighed.”
5. “Think of your workouts as important meetings you’ve scheduled with yourself. Bosses don’t cancel.”
6. “The only successful way to reach and maintain a healthy weight is to find what works for you.”
7. “Your body can do anything. It’s your brain you have to convince.”
8. “Your body achieves what your mind believes.”
9. “Stop rewarding yourself with food. You are not a dog.”
10. “On the other side of your workout is the body and health you want!”
11. “You won’t see results overnight but things are changing. Just wait.”
12. “Whatever your problem is, the answer is not in the fridge.”
13. “If you don’t take time to take care of your health now, you’re gonna have to make time for feeling sick and tired later.”
14. “Every journey begins with a single step. But you’ll never finish if you don’t start.”
15. “You don’t need a fancy gym, nikes, or new sweatpants to exercise. You just need yourself and some motivation.”
16. “It takes 4 weeks for you to see your body changing. It takes 8 weeks for friends and family and it takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world. Keep going!”
17. “Crave fitness like you would crave junk food.”
18. “If you want to get fit. You have to give away only one thing. Your excuses.”
19. “You don’t need diet pills, slimming drinks, weight loss gadgets. All you need are running shoes, a sports bra, and determination.”
20. “You must tell yourself, no matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.”
21. “If you are really serious about losing weight, you need to be completely honest with yourself about what you’re eating.”
22. “Always have a goal, but never compare yourself to someone else.”
23. “It’s not about perfect. It’s about effort, and when you bring that effort every single day, that’s where transformation happens. That’s how change occurs.” – Jillian Michaels.
24. “Results happen over time, not overnight. Work hard, stay consistent and be patient.”
25. “Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.”
If any of the inspirational weight loss quotes helped you in your journey to get fit and feel better about yourself be sure to come back again for another serving of motivation. Remember you can choose to release the weight now and move forward with confidence. If we can help you on your journey, reach out to us. We are here to serve you.
Looking for more inspirational quotes to fill you up? Check out our inspirational quotes on love, quotes for women, quotes to inspire, quotes for work, life quotes, famous quotes, and more.