Inspirational quotes for women by inspirational women. Be inspired, empowered and moved with these fabulous quotes designed just for you. Too often we make life more challenging than we need to. Whether it be by comparing ourselves to others or to what we believe we are supposed to be. The truth is you are already F.A.B, Fabulous, Awesome, Beautiful and just may need to be reminded now and again.
In the spirit of telling you how amazing you are here are some inspirational quotes for women to help empower and motivate you to remember just how special you truly are already.
1. “Stop comparing yourself to other people, you’re supposed to be unique.”
2. “Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having.”
3. “Everything is so beautiful when you stop looking for flaws.”
4. “Just be yourself. Let people see the real imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful magical person that you are.”
5. “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.”
6. “You are in 100% control of YOU. Your decisions in each and every moment determine the quality of life that you live. Be positive”
7. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.”
8. “Be yourself. No matter what other people think. God made you the way you are for a reason. Besides, an original is always worth more than a copy.”
9. “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.”
10. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.”
11. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
12. “Evaluate the people in your life; then promote, demote, or terminate them. You’re the CEO of your life.”
13. “Enjoy your body. Use it every way you can. Don’t be afraid of it or of what other people think of it.”
14. “You’re more than a pretty face. You’re also pretty strong, pretty smart, pretty bold, pretty fierce, pretty tough, pretty amazing.”
15. “Confidence is the sexiest attribute a woman can have. If you feel good, you’ll look good.”
16. “Be happy. Be grateful. Do your best. Enjoy life. Live simply. For tomorrow is never promised.”
17. “Believe in yourself, your abilities and your own potential. Never let self-doubt hold you captive. You are worthy of all that you dream of and hope for.”
18. “Sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering, and doubting. Have faith that things will work out, maybe not how you planned, but just how it’s meant to be.”
19. “Nobody is worth stressing over. People come and go. Move on and go find yourself, the world is yours. Life goes on!”
20. “Admire someone else’s beauty without questioning your own.”
21. “A smile is the best make-up any girl can wear.”
22. “No matter where you are in life, inspire and empower the women around you. Success is sweeter when shared.”
23. “Stop hating yourself for everything you aren’t and start loving yourself for everything you already are.”
24. “Be the kind of woman that knows her identity, walks on holy ground and that’s also unafraid to be free and silly because life’s too short to be uptight and figured out.”
25. “A woman who walks in purpose doesn’t have to chase people or opportunities. Her light causes people and opportunities to pursue her.”
If any of the inspirational quotes for women brightened your day and made you feel even better, be sure to share them with your friends.
Looking for more inspirational quotes to fill you up? Check out our inspirational quotes on love, quotes for women, quotes to inspire, quotes for work, life quotes, famous quotes, and more.
If we can help you on your journey, reach out to us. We are here to serve you.